Move and feel better today!
We are here to guide you through that change! Movement coaching enables you to improve how you move, feel and live using a personalised journey led by YOU! We offer simple tools, no matter how limited your mobility, which you can use anywhere at anytime to form the foundation of fluid movement.
No matter what movement challenges you currently face, you will develop an awareness of your tissue health creating stability, stamina and strength.
What we do:
- Led by you, we use nutrition, recovery, hydration, emotion and movement to safely condition your body, so you develop the best sustainable tools for you
- We work with those challenged by circulation issues, chronic pain, Multiple Sclerosis, Arthritis, Type 2 Diabetes, Fibromyalgia, Cerebral Palsy, post natal/pregnancy and pelvic floor recovery, stroke affected dystonia and much more
- We work with people struggling with recurring injuries, joint pain or inflammation and restore movement after joint replacement surgery
- We incorporate the latest in research and technology, including Whole Body Vibration training, SOMA (Self Osteo Myofascial Application), fascial or connective tissue mobilisers, fascial strengthening, activation techniques and weight training
- We collaborate with a diverse range of allied health professionals, including GP’s, Nurses, Specialists, Physio’s, Sports Coaches, Pelvic Floor Physiotherapists and massage therapists ensuring you achieve the best possible outcome
Who we work with:
- Anyone! Our clients vary from National competing athletes to those presenting with challenging and chronic pain as a result of stroke, disease or auto immune disorder.
Movement coaching is for anyone who wants to make a change so they can move, feel and live better. See our testimonials page for more detail on what our clients think!
Contact us today if you want to improve the quality of your life and feel better moving!